Saturday, March 12, 2011

HOA Approves Efforts!

I'm happy to report that I met with the Home Owner's Association on Thursday, March 10 and received approval and backing to continue my campaign for speed humps along Pendula Path.  We discussed other options such as impeding curbs, but it was decided that this was the best course of action, and the HOA promised to fund the 10% cost of the humps once we get approval from the Town of Apex.

I still need ot turn in a completed petition to the town's police department.  I have 22 signatures thus far...and would like to have at least another 5 before submission.  I've had only one resident who refused to sign, so I think we have a pretty good ratio going and I appreciate everyone's support.

I hope to see and meet the remaining residents very soon!

Thank you all so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment