Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thank you for signing the petition!

My daughter and I visited every home along Pendula Path and Goldspot Court with petition in hand.  Of the 35 homes, only 15 answered the door...but everyone one of them signed the petition!  Thank you so much.

For those homes where people weren't home or were unable to answer, I plan to make another visit either Sunday (although it's supposed ot rain) or one evening this week.  I encourage all who signed to make sure others are aware of the need for signatures.  It's important that we send a strong message to the Town of Apex that we think speed humps should be strongly considered.

In my conversations with some of the neighbors (many of whom I've met for the first time), the topic of "crazy drivers" or people "flying down the road" was brought up.  I'm glad and encouraged to see that I'm not the only person to be aware of this problem.

Thank you for your support and please let me know if you have any questions!

-Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment